Thursday 10 September 2015

Possible song ideas .....

These are mine and Jasmines possible song ideas from the genre of alternative punk pop as we both enjoy that style of music and from the results from my survey it was one of the top genre choices and we thought picking a genre that isn't as well known as Hip Hop or R&B because there are a lot of music videos out there for that genre already so we thought we could target a different audience.


Twenty one pilots : stressed out

 

twenty one pilots : fairly local

 

Lorde : yellow flicker beat

I like this song however I think it is too slow to create a good music video for it. I prefer up beat songs because you are more able to add different editing effects such as slow motion and both fast/quick and slow Punk Goes Pop Vol. 6 - State Champs "Stay The Night"

This has to be my favourite song as it has an element of Pop music in it however it has the punk pop twist to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment