Monday 22 February 2016

Feeback from my target audience in relation to the changes that I need to make to the digipak and music magazine advert.

After showing my digipak and magazine advert to my target audience, I gained feedback that I wish to use to improve my final products and enhance them to the next level making them look like they would fit into the market straight away.

A few points that were made by my target audience include:
- That they were not keen on the images that were used throughout both the digipak and the magazine advert,
- The digipak needs to have more information to it.

To improve upon the points that have been made to me about my digipak and music magazine, I have decided to change the images that I am going to use of the final product due to the target audience believing that the band should be the centre of the product. I agree with what the target audience have said because they are the people that are going to be using and looking at the products that I will be creating. I will be using images that were taken during the filming of the music video itself, and I am also consulting with my partner whether or not to add an insert to the digipak itself in order to make it more interesting for the audience to use and to have.
In relation to having more information on the digipak itself, I did not show my target audience my recently updated digipak back so I believe that if they were to see that then they will agree that it looks a lot more realistic and a more like digipak that are currently on the market.
On the other hand, the feedback that I received about the CD itself was fantastic because they absolutely loved it, they loved the colours, the written font that I used and the realistic look given by the adult advisory logo and the copyright information.

No comments:

Post a Comment